Review: Superdrug Hair Therapy Oil with Coconut


Hello again everyone! I hope you're all well. Welcome to another Superdrug Insider's post. In case you don't know about my Superdrug Insider role, you can read a bit about it here. This month we were sent some lovely shampoo, conditioner and hair oil and I was super excited to try them. But I have a confession. I'm a hair oil nut. There are not a lot of high street hair oils that I haven't tried but I have to say that this is one of my favourites. It is designed especially for dry hair, formulated to 'wrap the hair in a delicate moisture protective film' so your hair looks shinier, feels healthier and is soft to touch.



First of all, it smells divine. Only slightly like coconut, much more fruity and very sweet. Very tropical too. My mum kindly volunteered to be my hair model for these photographs so I could demonstrate what the hair oil looks like in action. As you can see, after the hair oil was applied her hair looks shinier and it felt really soft too. And that's just after the first use!

The fab thing about this product is that you can use it in a variety of ways, depending on your preferences. You can use it after you wash your hair (when it is towel dried and damp as it will help hold more moisture that way), after you've styled your hair or before you wash it (for either the whole night or just an hour) for extra conditioning. My favourite way to use it is to put a small amount on my hair after I've styled it every day. Then once a week I massage some into my roots and then run some through the ends of my hair and leave it on for a night, washing it off the next morning. When I did this and then used the new Superdrug Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner afterwards, my hair felt amazing! The scent really lingers and lasts all day too. So it can at least smell like summer all year round!

You can buy the Shampoo and Conditioner (400ml) for £3.99 and the Oil (50ml) for £4.49. 

Have you tried this product yet!? 

No comments