Review: Vitamin E Sugar & Oil Body Scrub



As you may know by now, I was recently chosen to be a Superdrug Insider. This means that I am given the opportunity to review Superdrug products for you as honestly as I can.

This month the SD Insiders were sent a group of cleansing product goodies to review, and what a good looking mass of goodies they were. I'm a fan of Superdrug products because it's not often you get a good price partnered with an equally good product but that's exactly what they offer.

& the Vitamin E range is so good, you're going to want to keep reading.

My favourite from the bunch is the Vitamin E Sugar and Oil Body Scrub. It claims to have "Sugar, Sea Salt and Walnut Shell granules" that exfoliate your skin, mixed with "nourishing Sweet Almond and Grapeseed Oils" that will keep your skin feeling soft and smooth.

Let me tell you, I love this product. I knew from the first use it was a winner. I don't know about you but at this time of year, when the weather is super cold, my skin gets really dry really quickly. And I'm certainly not a fan of sitting around my room in a morning waiting for my moisturiser to soak in before I can put my jeans on without the greasy/sticky feeling. This product is great because not only does it exfoliate, it nourishes your skin too so moisturiser is no longer an absolute necessity.

If you do feel you still want a bit of extra moisture after using this product, try the Vitamin E Dry Oil. It'll make that super smooth and silky feeling last for days! Watch this space for a review on that coming soon.

Don't worry if you're not a fan of harsh scrubs either because the granules in this product are really fine so you can barely feel them at all when you're using it. Another win? I'm chalking that one up.

Have you tried this product yet? What did you think!?

No comments