Review: Superdrug Vitamin E Super Balm

First of all, let me apologise for the quality of these photos. My SLR went for a walk and yesterday (when I had enough time and daylight to take some good photos for my blog - typical!) and I couldn't find it! The inconvenient little so and so.

Anyway...




Today I bring you this little pot of goodness. If, like me, you're prone to dry skin then this is a handy little guy to have floating around in your bag, especially during the colder winter months. The Super Balm contains plenty of the nourishing stuff that our skin needs at this time of year - waxes, shea butter, and of course vitamin e. 

On first feel the product does appear quite difficult to handle, a bit grainy and hard. But that soon melts away once you've popped it on your skin. You can use it quite literally anywhere - hands, nails, elbows, face, legs, knees. It is super handy to have in your bag, it's the definition of a multi-purpose product.

My favourite way to use it is to warm it up a little bit and rub it into my nails and cuticles, particularly before I paint my nails or after I've taken some nail polish off. It just helps keep my nails lovely and nourished and cared for. It's also handy to have in my pocket at work so when I've finished ripping boxes open I can give my nails a little tlc.

For some great tips on how to make the most of this product, check out this post from Lady From A Tramp who offers some great alternative uses!

You can grab this Super Balm for £3.99 from Superdrug.

Have you tried this product? What did you think

No comments