Review: Clinique High-Length Mascara




I had to blog about this because I am so impressed with it. A while ago I had a massive splurge on the Clinique website (as a bit of retail therapy!) and bought a couple of Chubby Sticks and, as a result, received this little  gem of a mascara sample with my order. In the past I've always been a bit wary of Clinique products because of a liquid foundation sample I'd tried which left my skin feeling greasy and also left a horrible stain on my white school shirt. I do however love their lipsticks and moisturisers and am on my way to becoming a Clinique convert.

So, this mascara... It is Clinique High Lengths Mascara and I have mine in black but they also offer it in black/brown. It has a curved 'willow' wand which is perfect for coating all of your eyelashes in one go because it's made in the shape of the natural curve of your eye. It's a plastic brush, which I prefer as I don't like the thickness of the bristle brushes. I use only one coat but if you prefer voluminous lashes then you'd probably want to use more than one coat. I've found one coat to be sufficient to coat all my lashes from root to tip and it makes them look super long - what girl doesn't want that? It's quick and unbelievably easy to use!

My only issue with it is that it's not waterproof and as of right now they don't offer a waterproof alternative, so in any heat/humidity it won't hold up as well.

The retail price is £16 so a bit pricey but it's definitely worth the money! You can get it on the Clinque website or in Boots or bigger stores such as Debenhams.

No comments