L'oreal Infallible Unlimited Mascara: Review


If I could only keep one item from my makeup bag it would have to be mascara. Even with all the makeup in the world I never feel like my look is complete without a splash of a good mascara. My go-to has the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara but I like to try something new every now and then, just in case it's the next best thing

So I went for the L'oreal Infallible Unlimited Mascara, on the recommendation of a friend. The main feature of this mascara that is different to the rest of those on the high street is the bendable brush. It's said to make it easier to coat all of your lashes as you can coat them from more than one angle. I'll be honest, I never really use the brush whilst bent, I don't think it really makes the process any easier. I do think the shape of the wand helps though - the way it narrows at the end makes it really easy to catch those lashes in the corner of your eye as well as those small, fiddly bottom lashes. 

I love the formula - it's quite wet but I think that adds to the ease of the application. A couple of quick brushes along the lashes and they look effortlessly sleek and long. The colour is also so dark that it makes your lashes pop straight away. I always think there's a bit of a wearing-in process with a mascara; I tend to keep Mark. Lash Styler Tool nearby to comb out any lashes that have clumped together. This problem tends to lesson as I use the mascara more and the formula becomes a bit drier. Then I can use it solo!

I'm not sure yet whether I like this more than the Rimmel Wonder'full Mascara but I am enjoying using it. My lashes look as good at the end of the day as they do after the initial application. It sticks and eliminates the problem of the product flaking off throughout the day. 

Have you tried the L'oreal Infallible Unlimited Mascara? What did you think?
xo

No comments