The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate



When the Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask first came out, it was plastered all over my favourite blogs and youtube videos. I heard people raving about it for months until I caved in and bought it. It was a product I loved immediately. I loved how my soft and healthy my skin would feel in a morning - it gave me a great foundation for my makeup! You can read my thoughts on that product here on my blog. 

When The Body Shop announced that they were releasing more products in the Drops of Youth range, I knew it was something worth looking into. So the next time I was in a store I did just that. I browsed the Drops of Youth section for what felt like hours until I feel decided on the serum. I've used a couple of serums before but none that I could really rave about. This one was different. I use it on a morning and evening under my moisturiser and it makes a massive difference to how healthy and fresh my skin feels.

Having loved the serum so much too, I later went back and bought the day cream. Using all of the products together has done wonders for my skin. I struggle with acne and the medication I use for it makes my skin really dry. Anything I can get that provides a huge surge of moisture is a winner in my book and these products do just that. 

It's very rare that you feel or see the effects of a product straight away but within one day of using these products, my skin felt so much smoother and looked so much healthier. Even though they are designed as an anti-aging product, I don't see anything wrong with using them because of the other benefits they provide.

I cannot recommend these products highly enough and if you're something to invest in your skincare, try the Drops of Youth range from The Body Shop. Next on my list is the eye concentrate!

Follow me on Bloglovin!

No comments