Review: B. Sweet Whipped Blushers

Bottom Left: Strawberry, Top Right: Peach
When I was about 13, I used to sneak into my mum's bedroom before school and rifle through her makeup bag to see what treats I could find (sorry mum!) I remember blusher being the first item I dabbled with, overdoing it by a large margin and leaving rosy streaks down either side of my face. Not a good look. But I soon outgrew dipping into my mum's makeup supplies but I didn't outgrow my love of blusher.

The two latest editions to my collection are from the new Superdrug B. Sweet range. I received these in one of my Superdrug Insiders packages (which you can read about here if you don't know about it already) and I was so excited to try them! First of all... Cute packaging, non?

Now for the nitty gritty. They're lovely little pots with a screw top so they're very handbag friendly. The colour is incredibly pigmented so you can go in with a light hand at first and build it up in layers if you want a bolder colour. They blend out really well too so they're really easy to use. The wear time is good if you've built up your layers. I only noticed fading throughout the day whenever I put less on in a morning.

There are only two shades in this range but they're both wearable and will make a lovely addition to anyone's makeup collection.

I've been wearing mine on the apples of my cheeks for a pop of colour, then adding a touch of the Makeup Revolution Peach Lights highlighter over my cheekbones. My new favourite summer duo.

They cost £7.99 each and you can buy them exclusively from Superdrug.

Have you tried anything from the B. Sweet range yet? If you're toying with the idea, you can read my review of the B. Sweet Popping Candy highlighter here.

No comments