Review: Real Techniques Expert Face Brush


I hope you're all having a wonderful week, the weather has been so lovely lately! I hit my dissertation deadline this week and it proved to be a week full of problems. It's pretty embarrassing when you have to hide your tears from the population of the university library to try make it look like you've got your self together. But I'm glad to have it all off my mind for the moment at least.

Anyway, on to the product! I've never really been one to apply foundation with a brush, I tend to believe that your fingers are as good a tool as any when it comes to applying any makeup. But I'd heard good things about the Real Techniques Buffing Brush so I decided to give it a go.

How to use: move in circular motions to buff in your foundation to achieve a full coverage and flawless finish.

It's a synthetic brush and cruelty free so it may be a worthy investment if you're looking for vegan options. I noticed immediately that using this made my foundation last longer because it pushes it to go a little bit further. It also helps to create a more even base so it'll stop your foundation caking up too. Win, win. It's soft and it really is a pleasure to use. It makes the application process a bit quicker too.

They are quite pricey at £8.99 but if you'd like to buy it you get it with the three for two offer on at superdrug at the moment.

There's not much to say about this one other than give it a go yourself!

No comments