Review: John Frieda Miraculous Recovery Masque


I don't know about you but I love a good hair mask. I had my hair cut pretty short last September and I'm in the process of trying to grow it out again so anything that claims to keep it healthy comes off the shop shelf and into my basket.

I haven't used much from John Frieda in the past, apart from a shampoo or two. So I didn't really have any expectations. The only thing I can really say about this product is that it is just okay. I've had hair masks that I've loved in the past (Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Restorer Treatment, I'm looking at you) and I'd definitely recommend that over this product any day.

To use, just run it through the ends of your hair after shampooing. Leave for 3-5 minutes and then wash off. 

Usually with a hair mask, I can feel/see the difference straight away. But with this one it left me feeling just a little bit blah. It didn't feel like it did anything more than just a good quality condition.  It did help slightly with frizz but not enough to wow me. Who knows, it might be beneficial in the long-run so I'm going to keep using it for a while longer and see if anything is different. The good thing about it was that it didn't make my hair feel heavy, it still had some bounce and volume to it. So there's that.

If you want to give it a go for youself, it's currently on half price at superdrug.

Have you tried this product before? Did you like it?

No comments