New Kid on the Block: Lottie London


Lottie London caught my eye as soon as word hit. Not so much the nail polish, although there are an impressive 60 shades in the range, but the beauty accessories. The products are aimed at girls aged 14-24 and I think that is reflected in the bright and colourful design that screams Instagram and Pinterest. But that's what I love about these products! It makes such a change from the usual simple designs of most beauty accessories. These products will spice up any makeup bag and just in time for a spring clean too. 


The range is pretty solid for a new collection boasting makeup brushes, nail files, hair ties as well as all of the above. Next on my hit list are the make up brushes which, rumour has it, are vegan friendly too. At the moment you can only shop the range at Superdrug and Asos but I'd give it a look if I were you, it's one not to miss. 

Have you tried Lottie London yet? What did you think of the range?



No comments