American Beauty: Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara

Who else is enjoying this spell of beautiful weather we're having lately? Yesterday as an end of year treat, my lecturer kindly took me and a few of my course mates to the pub for a drink and a chat. It was such a lovely afternoon and the weather was nice enough to be able to sit outside, soak up the rays and enjoy the final few days of being a student! Anyway, on to the best part of the post...



As you can probably tell from the last two posts in this series, I spent a good deal of time floating around the Tarte counter in Sephora when I was in the US. This is the second of three Tarte items I bought and it might actually be my favourite at all. 

As you might be able to tell from the brush, it actually has two different types of bristles. Ideally you would use the (left) side first, the shorter bristles are supposed to coat all of your lashes, even the small, skinny, fiddly ones. The (right) side, as the bristles are slightly longer, are to lengthen and separate your lashes so there is minimal clumping.

Plastic brushes are my favourite anyway but this mascara is by far the best one I've ever used. It's easy to use, you can do multiple coats without clumping, it sticks around all day long (even in this nice weather) and the formula is also really dark (can you get blacker than blacker?) so your lashes really pop too.

I can't tell you enough how much I love this mascara. The good thing is you can buy this mascara for $23 from sephora.com, who do ship to the UK, fear not fellow Brits. So don't just take my word for it, try it for yourself. 

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think!?

No comments